The library now has Brainfuse – on demand, anytime, anywhere eLearning for all ages and levels.
Brainfuse is one of the nation’s leading online tutoring providers for libraries and schools. Users get real-time tutoring from instructors through the Brainfuse online classroom.
Students work with live tutors using an interactive whiteboard to chat, write, draw, copy & paste text or images and graph homework problems. Use HelpNow for homework help, skills building and test prep.
The Writing Lab and the 24/7 Center
Users get the freedom to get help any time of the day without connecting with a live tutor. Users can submit papers through the Writing Lab for feedback. The 24/7 Center is for non-writing assignments like math or science.
Job-seekers can get live online help, powerful tools, and other resources.
Live Interview Coaching
Brush up on interview techniques or get live online interview practice from trained job coaches. Job coaches and users chat live chat through the online classroom. Also get 24/7 access to interview tips and career resources.
Submit your resume and a job coach will send it back within 24 hours with detailed feedback and suggestions for improvement. You can also download resume templates or browse resources for making better resumes.
24/7 access to carefully chosen job resources. Brainfuse job coaches help users strategically target jobs best suited to their interests and qualifications.
Adult Learning Center
Get basic career-enhancing skills. ALC offers test preparation (including the GED and the USCIS citizenship test) and an academic skills center featuring live, online tutors.
Support for your community’s veterans and their families. VetNow offers help navigating the VA, academic tutoring, and help with employment transition.
Live Online Navigators
VetNow Navigators are trained to help veterans and families connect with valuable benefits and resources.
- Answer questions related to beneﬁts eligibility
- Show community resources for housing, healthcare, and education beneﬁts
- Help you find accredited claims agents
VetNow Job Tools
Designed to help with all stages of the job hunting, the VetNow Job Tools feature career coaching, expert resume assistance, live interview preparation, and more. With the Job Tools you can:
- Discover your best career ﬁt based on education, experience, and personality
- Search for a job with nationwide and local resources
- Get templates for the most common resume types
- Get resume and cover letter help from trained experts
- Brush up on interview techniques or get live online interview practice from trained job coaches
Users build academic skills and prepare for college with VetNow’s array of tools:
- Talk with live tutors in a wide range of college level subjects
- Live skills tutoring and a large library of lessons, video tutorials, and practice tests including SAT, ACT, TEAS, HESI, GRE, GMAT and more
- Expert analysis of writing, with constructive comments
- 24/7 help with academic questions
- Live help for language learners
- Make and share ﬂashcards, tests, and educational games
Get Started with Brainfuse
Find out more about Brainfuse and get help using it: go to the Niche Academy tutorials on using Brainfuse and the see the Oklahoma Department of Libraries Brainfuse info page for user guides and more. Thank you ODL and the Institute of Museums and Library Services for offering this to Oklahoma libraries.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, the library has guidelines.
For example, we have special hours for seniors and time limits on computers. If you’d like to pick up books or make an appointment, let us know.
We’ll review every day for the next few weeks and update as needed. Thank you for supporting your library!
No more than 10 people in the building at a time.
- No public restroom at this time.
- Meeting room closed, except by appointment.
- Tablets are unavailable for now.
- No children without parent or guardian present.
- Limit time spent inside to no more than 45 minutes per day.
Senior only hours: 8:00 am- 10:00 am
Hours for everyone else: 10:00 am-4:30 pm
Computer use limited to NO MORE THAN 30 minutes per person per day – appointments available, please call.
Minimum 20 minutes between computer users for disinfecting.
Curbside pickup is available for book checkout – call and let me know what you want, and I will get it ready for you and leave on bench outside for you to pick up.
Call for an Appointment
If you would like non-public browsing time to select your books, please call for an appointment.
For appointments or curbside pickup, call (405) 867-4748
The library is getting a grant through the Institute of Museums and Library Services via the Oklahoma Department of Libraries to offer eBooks, audio books and more to our community.
All you will need is a library card in good standing. You’ll be pleased with the huge selection of titles, as the library is joining a healthy group of other Oklahoma public libraries to share the resources. There are also special collections for kids and for teens. Soon you will be able to stream and download eBooks and more to your favorite device.
Best of all – The OK Virtual Library is always open and there are no late fees!
Check back with us soon for more details and expected launch date.
We’re not there yet, but you can take a look at OK Virtual Library to see what’s available.